Sorry Song Circle is discontinued for the moment. We will post here if/when it returns to our musical line up.
Song Circle rules
· Acoustic only, but any sorts of instruments are welcome.
· Consider only "jam friendly" songs of 3 or 4 chords that everyone can play easily, and call out the key of the song before you begin.
· Play, Pass or Request - When it is your turn you can PLAY your song, PASS it to the person next to you (if you are not ready) or you can REQUEST a song from anyone in the circle. If you request, then the next turn is still the person next to you.
· The Singer should sing alone on the verse of the song, however everyone is welcome to sing along on the chorus.
· The singer can pass out instrumental solos with a glance to various musicians in the circle. If you accept a solo go ahead and play, if not you can shake your head no (shake it off).
· The singer should raise one foot to signal that the song is going to end.
· If you cannot hear the singer or the soloist you are playing too loud.
· Plan to play at the ability level of the group, we cannot create more than one circle.
· Make sure you are in tune.
· Keep it family friendly, Have fun and celebrate everyone who joins in.